.mov file and mp4 file in Cakewalk

Hi, curious if there are any video buffs out there who might shed some light on something. Without getting too detailed in explanation. In  Cakewalk, when a quicktime or mp4 video is inserted, "pads" the video file somehow. Everything works fine within Cakewalk, but when you export your audio (for delivery) the audio you exported contains a small amount of time added, caused by the padding that was associated with the .mov or mp4 file.

I've done zillions of tests and been back and forth on this forum trying to figure out a way around it without any success. - Okay, that's the quick backstory...

*Very occasionally, I will get a QT or MP4 from someone, that WORKS! 

I opened the "media info" on a file someone recently sent me that worked, and I exported out the info tree. I'll post below.

Curious if anyone can see anything in the specs that might give a clue to why it works but others don't. I'd like to ask for this spec when getting new video files from other editors. Or at least try to resave a video myself with these specs that will also work. Not having much luck trying to recreate it using Vegas video or handbrake. 

This info would help others that have the same issue inside cakewalk. Anyhow, not sure if this attached image will shed any light on the subject or not.

Thanks. Jono

MOV SPECS THAT WORKED WITH CAKEWALK.jpg