Melda Productions MCompare for $25.81 USD

El Diablo

So, I was looking at Meric A/B (which isn't on a huge sell), Mastering The Mix Reference 2 (sell isn't big either), and MCompare which currently has the best sale price.

I found out thru some research that MCompare can do something that neither of these other plugins can do, which is compare FX plugins.  In other words, you can put two MCompare on the same track, sit a few FX plugins in between, and listen to the difference between the two MCompare sessions!  It's not an advertised feature, at least as far as I can tell.

The only thing I hate about MCompare as of right now is the inability to highlight the spectrum of frequencies you want to focus on... They do have a high and low cut filter, but those are boring knobs.  I still hate the way the interface looks, but I'm sure they do that in order to focus more on the pressing matter at heart (the audio).

Overall, after 1.5 years of debating, I'm finally set on one of these plugins and MCompare wins, despite my distaste for the appearance of the plugin, its features out weight all the other plugins for the price it is currently on sell.  Even if the other plugins was to drop to this price level, MCompare would still win, unless those other plugins add the FX comparing feature to thier list of what they can do.

After you add MCompare to the cart, go to check out and add FORUM code to get that discount price at JRRSHOP.

https://www.jrrshop.com/meldaproduction-mcompare

• Thanks 1