SOLVED by OWNER

Pathfinder

So I am searching youtube for demos of folks mixing-I have watched a zillion-well almost a zillion. I bought some wave plugin when promotions were on, still are I think. so I have maybe15. I also have around 15 demos of theirs. I asked how do I remove he demos because they are not listed separately in Win10x64 and the waves Central portal thing has no way to do this.

I was told that the portal has cleanup option and will remove ALL waves plugins? Then I have to re-install my paid for plugins. 
I am sorry but that is the lamest thing I have ever heard. I know I can exclude them in CW plug mgr, but so irritating. I bought these on a whim since I own many plugins including Ozone 10 advanced, Neutron 4 advanced and Nectar 4 advanced plus many others. 
Guess I am really posting to sort of vent at  stupid system.
BUT, here comes the dumb question, does uninstalling and reinstalling have any effect on my projects that use these plugins? 
If there is a chance of that then instead I will just exclude them in the cw plug mgr.
Also wish someone would create a more robust plug in mgr=I remember someone did way back in Sonar I think. I would pay for one that let me really create what I wanted. I probably do not have near as many plugins as most folks but I do have 504 (that includes all the CW plugins)

Thanks

Edited by Pathfinder

• Pathfinder changed the title to SOLVED by OWNER