Up to 55% off at Blue Cat Audio for the holidays!

Scott R. Garrigus

5 minutes ago, Scott R. Garrigus said:

Has it ever been any lower than that? I'm pretty sure their lowest discounts are at this time of year, but I could be wrong.

The lowest I know of was 75$ at Best Service and all year round you can get it below 80$ at Plugin Boutique as a crossgrade from Scaler 2 or ReMidi 2.
But I don't care what their lowest has been so far. To me it's only worth 20$. It'd be nice to have, because Ableton Live doesn't support multichannel MIDI output for plugins, but I don't really want it that badly. I've tried the demo and though it's a workaround, the workflow isn't that great either.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

The lowest I know of was 75$ at Best Service and all year round you can get it below 80$ at Plugin Boutique as a crossgrade from Scaler 2 or ReMidi 2.
But I don't care what their lowest has been so far. To me it's only worth 20$. It'd be nice to have, because Ableton Live doesn't support multichannel MIDI output for plugins, but I don't really want it that badly. I've tried the demo and though it's a workaround, the workflow isn't that great either.

Ah okay... well, I doubt it will ever get down to $20.

15 minutes ago, Scott R. Garrigus said:

Ah okay... well, I doubt it will ever get down to $20.

I'm sure it will some day. Like in 10 years, or so. Doesn't matter. I hope that until then Ableton Live will support multichannel MIDI output. Or Instacomposer 3 will. It's the only plugin I need it for, so it really doesn't matter that much to me.

Edited by audioschmaudio

On 12/15/2023 at 9:00 AM, audioschmaudio said:

Patchwork still costs 80€ 😭

Despite any "sale", I always check at https://store.dontcrack.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Blue+Cat&osCsid=6f4bf5cf037f63d3e8994e08f7d23c7b&x=4&y=14

I've talked with Blue Cat and they said that dontcrack.com is a legit website for selling thier products.

It's sitting at $79 US for both Patchwork and Plugin Script.  No other sale I've ever seen has been lower for those two products... So I continue to wait.