[Audioplugin.deals] Broadway Lites by Fable Sounds - $119.99 (12 Deals of Xmas)

Kirean

8 minutes ago, jngnz said:

And you can buy the upgrade to the full version for a mere $800. When it's on sale, that is.

I'd pay 800 bucks just for this advertisement video straight from a 1993 multimedia cd-rom (luckily it's free on YT):

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1

I'd pay $800 to see your reaction video to that video.

Anyway, I do not recommend the lite version of this unless it's for layering or mix and matching only. I mean, it's what? A trumpet, trombone and a sax section? I'd have to check, but I'm pretty sure it's far from a full horn section by itself.

Yes, I realise some "horn sections" are just 3 players, but in my experience you need about 25 different instruments from like 6 different libraries to pull off a horn section that's like 50% realistic. Or maybe I should have alternatively just bought the full version of this? Might have actually saved money. :D

Edited by jngnz

10 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I'd pay $800 to see your reaction video to that video.

Anyway, I do not recommend the lite version of this unless it's for layering or mix and matching only. I mean, it's what? A trumpet, trombone and a sax section? I'd have to check, but I'm pretty sure it's far from a full horn section by itself.

Yes, I realise some "horn sections" are just 3 players, but in my experience you need about 25 different instruments from like 6 different libraries to pull off a horn section that's like 50% realistic. Or maybe I should have alternatively just bought the full version of this? Might have actually saved money. :D

With how the economy is going, you could probably find a full horns section and give them 200 bucks total to perform whatever you need.

• Like 2