Floyd Keys Deluxe for Arturia Analog Lab (50% OFF only for December)

Chimey

Floyd Keys Deluxe for Arturia Analog Lab

• More than 120 synth patches for Analog Lab (and counting) that cover most of Pink Floyd's discography. More presets are in the works and the preset collection will increase.

• Floyd Keys Deluxe was crafted by Allan Lobo, a keyboardist and sound designer from Brazil, and constantly refined during a period of over 5 years.

• From December 2016 to the release date in September 2022, each sound was tested on a live stage and fine-tuned.

• Latest update: May 31st 2023. V2 update of Floyd Keys Deluxe patch set, which will cover even more songs, is expected soon. For Floyd Keys Deluxe owners, this upcoming update will be free.

• Detailed description of the Floyd Keys Deluxe patch set, the list of covered songs, a video demo of the patches, and FAQ, can be found following the link below.

50% OFF only for the entire month of December. $59,99.

https://www.thevstacademy.net/floyd-keys-deluxe

https://thevstacademy.gumroad.com/l/floydkeysdeluxe

https://www.youtube.com/@AllanLoboVST/videos

https://www.instagram.com/allanlobo.vst/

A NOTE

OK, since some guys here get upset about nothing, for them let it be known that lots of artist tribute patch collections are being released by companies like Arturia themselves, quite officially and quite regularly, without actually involving all those hundreds of artists, I shall say, for example here https://www.arturia.com/sounds hundreds or artist tribute patch sets have been done already by various sound designers around the world, no artist affiliation, no trademark wars, no artist signing off on these packs for gazillion bucks. Sound designers just went and did it, they crafted their artist tributes, and they sell their work in Arturia store. They sell their craft, they synthesis skills, their sound design skills for money. And yes, artist names are being mentioned there just OK: Vangelis, Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk, Floyd, Genesis, Radiohead, Kate Bush, Lady Gaga, hundreds of others, you name it. Synth tributes that are being sold, just like these Rush and Floyd preset packs.

And no, these sound designers don't have means to pay those artists millions of dollars for some software presets. They only get about 15-20 euro per synthesized patch, AFAIK. Then again, it's just software synth patches, after all. Because NO actual samples of original audio, NO original audio recordings by any of those artists, or any actual studio or live recordings were used or are being sold by these sound designers, obviously not, no one in their sane mind would do that. A sound designer, a patch designer just has to sit, master synthesis, master sound design, and craft and attempt to recreate these sounds on Arturia synths, one by one, spend countless hours on it. No one does this process for them. You have to learn how to program a synthesizer, or rather a few, actually. Software one, hardware one, doesn't matter. You have to learn it, you have to do it yourself.

However, when Arturia does all this, there is no drama, no controversy, everybody's cool, it seems, HERE included.

And then by company like kv331 Synthmaster, they also did a great number of Floyd, Genesis, Vangelis, Keith Emerson commercial preset packs, all kinds of proggers and rockers and poppers they covered and who not. Lady Gaga even. Also, no drama, no controversy, all cool. I don't see Cakewalk Discuss going crazy all over it for some reason. I wonder why is that.

But when, God forbid, a guy from Brazil does the same exact thing, everybody's going crazy, trolling and bullying. So what if the guy is unknown and has yet to make a "big name" for himself? Why is this a blame? Better ask, did he actually make great sounding presets, does he know his craft, is what you hear in the video demos sounds reasonable? Maybe these are the right questions.

So I call hypocrisy and bullying "the little man" from South America. When Arturia and others do it, it's OK, when guy from Brazil does it, it's NOT OK. Alright, I see. It's easy to pick on the little fella, it seems.

But shame is not on the little guy here, is all I can tell. Someone else must look themselves in the mirror and be ashamed of their bully ways.

With this I conclude and will refrain myself from any more chat and belligerence in this place. I expected much better vibes from these boards, but here we are, it is what it is.

Edited by Chimey

Do you know why Arturia's soundbank "Kavinsky Tribute" is called "Kavinsky Tribute" but the soundbank "Starcadian Signature" isn't called "Starcadian Tribute"?
It's because the Starcadian soundbank is actually created by Starcadian. The addition of the word "Tribute" makes it very clear that it's an homage and not actually by the artist mentioned. Big difference.

Also, you'll notice that none of the Synthmaster soundbanks carry the name of any famous artist in the title. They give the name of the sound designer who created it, followed by something generic like "Pop Hits Volume 3", "EDM Expansion 5". They don't call it "Lady Gaga's soundbank deluxe"

Edited by audioschmaudio
Made it more readable by adding line breaks and italics
  • Like 1