export-tracks-bus fx ticked, but came out no FX

davidtongmusic

Hi Fellows 

i ve a project with like 20 vocal tracks and been asked to bounce to" vocals without reverb", "vocals with reverb",; raw tracks r ok as usual , but i can't get to ve reverb unless i route it to "tracks thru entire mix", it works that way but it took an hr!!!  i remember it was an easy task thru "tracks" + bus fx; if not why r the option even there? Thx for concerning

I use the “Tracks through entire mix” a lot when I create narration for my videos. I need the master buss processing.  
Important things to check. 
Select the tracks before you open export seems a little more bulletproof than choosing in the dialogue. 
Use “entire mix “ as range. 
For vocals choose mono. 

Other export settings can change on you when you select certain things. Review all of them before you hit the export button. 

For stems I always use 48/ 32 no dithering. Should take about a minute when I export 30 tracks that are 30 seconds each. 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2023 at 11:28 PM, John Vere said:

I use the “Tracks through entire mix” a lot when I create narration for my videos. I need the master buss processing.  
Important things to check. 
Select the tracks before you open export seems a little more bulletproof than choosing in the dialogue. 
Use “entire mix “ as range. 
For vocals choose mono. 

Other export settings can change on you when you select certain things. Review all of them before you hit the export button. 

For stems I always use 48/ 32 no dithering. Should take about a minute when I export 30 tracks that are 30 seconds each. 

Thank You John !