Mixed In Key BF Sale 50% Off

Brian Lawler

I believe it's the lowest price that they've had so far for Pilot Plugins. I didn't like Volume 1 "Futurism". I think it's the only plugin where I ever made use of the 30 day money back guarantee. But I paid 49€. Might have kept it for 24.50€. Since when do they have Volume 2 "Pop Foundation"? That must be brand-new. I wonder if it's better.

Captain Plugins Epic is epic though. I'm a huge fan.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 1

@audioschmaudio  I agree that Pilot was overpriced when they released it.  I have an NFR for it because I was on the beta team.  Alas I didn't keep up with the beta forum so I missed the beta for Pilot "Pop".  I am thinking about buying it though-  There is a video overview of the latest version on the Mixed site.  Looks like they added some features and improved the Pilot UI.  Also integrated with Captain Epic- which is nice because their functionality  overlaps a lot.

3 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

@audioschmaudio  I agree that Pilot was overpriced when they released it.  I have an NFR for it because I was on the beta team.  Alas I didn't keep up with the beta forum so I missed the beta for Pilot "Pop".  I am thinking about buying it though-  There is a video overview of the latest version on the Mixed site.  Looks like they added some features and improved the Pilot UI.  Also integrated with Captain Epic- which is nice because their functionality  overlaps a lot.

I believe the first version was already able to connect with Captain Plugins Epic (you could sync it to Captain Chords). I didn't mind the UI, except for the aesthetics of the avatars. But it was the results of the AI generated melodies that I didn't like. I found that Captain Plugins did a much better job with that. You have more control there too.

If you buy Pop Foundation, I'd love to hear a review from you. Do you know how long their Black Friday deals will last?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

I believe the first version was already able to connect with Captain Plugins Epic (you could sync it to Captain Chords). I didn't mind the UI, except for the aesthetics of the avatars. But it was the results of the AI generated melodies that I didn't like. I found that Captain Plugins did a much better job with that. You have more control there too.

If you buy Pop Foundation, I'd love to hear a review from you. Do you know how long their Black Friday deals will last?

Yes 🤪- I do remember that Pilot synced with Captain Chords, so I guess that was not new.  I was able to get the updated version of the EDM Pilot, so I am going to give that a look when I have time to see if some issues I had were addressed.  I couldn't find an end date for the sale but I posted a query on their Discord and will report back if they reply.

• Like 1