QuickMuse Intro Sale (Multi-effect)

Brian Lawler

9€ At UnitedPlugins  82% off intro price. Multi-effect, I guess?

https://unitedplugins.com/QuickMuse/

QuickMuse

by Instant Audio

Ignite your creativity

Everyone can experience days when their inspiration runs dry. And that is why we created the ultimate plugin to ignite your creativity. With just a single click, powered by the magic of randomness, QuickMuse delivers a multitude of instant but also unique results, injecting fresh and unpredictable elements into your compositions, productions, and sound design.

Edited by Brian Lawler
Forgot the link
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

9€ ($10) At UnitedPlugins  82% off intro price. Multi-effect, I guess?  Kind-a threw me whether to take the video seriously, but with Melda guts, it is probably worth a look for a 10-spot.

https://unitedplugins.com/QuickMuse/

QuickMuse

by Instant Audio

Ignite your creativity

Everyone can experience days when their inspiration runs dry. And that is why we created the ultimate plugin to ignite your creativity. With just a single click, powered by the magic of randomness, QuickMuse delivers a multitude of instant but also unique results, injecting fresh and unpredictable elements into your compositions, productions, and sound design.

Edited by Brian Lawler
USD and coment
  • Like 1

Intriguing -- though like you, I hope the video is a little tongue in cheek. Might be worth a look for under a tenner.

It's a similar price ($8.47 at the moment) over at Loot Audio, where it comes with freebies.

Currently Mntra UDW LE and a Xenos Serum soundset -- but I don't think they've geared up their Black Friday engines yet, so those may change/expand/mutate in the next few days.

• Like 1