Can't select takes below top one

JeffSouth

Hi guys.  I have recorded BG vocals to a single chorus section in a song. I wanted a bunch of takes using sound on sound record to sound like a bunch of people singing.

I just recorded one chorus section so I could then just copy them over to the other chorus sections.  But when I highlight the recorded section and paste to tge next chorus section, it only paste the last take  recorded instead of all the clips below that take.  So I figured I would just bounce the track and the bounce would bounce all takes to a single file on a new track, but nope, it bounced just the latest tame.

Thinking as I type this, I had the take selected on the track, should I have had only the main track selected and not the actual clip when I bounce?

How can I make sure all takes get copied to the next chorus section instead of just the sinvle latest take?

Thanks

So long as all the clips are selected, they should all copy-paste to their respective take lanes at the new time with no special procedures, regardless of whether lanes are showing or not. You might try copying by Ctrl+drag. Or Ctrl+Alt +V to Paste Special and make sure there isn't some option causing a problem, but I can't think of any that would have a bearing. As a sanity check, you might try selecting one of the clips that didn't paste and copy-paste it to a new track.