Add the ability to set up Mono Inserts as well as Stereo inserts for the same I/O using External Inserts

jesse g

Hello Cakewalk

I love using hardware inserts when I mix in Cakewalk By Bandlab and soon hopefully Sonar too.   I would like to see the ability to set up my external hardware as Mono Channels as well as Stereo Channels and have them saved for use.    If I and using a Stereo  in and outs of my Compressor, there is no way I am going to use the Mono Left or Right , however, I can't do that in Cakewalk because it won't show the other available I/O souce once one is used. I would like the ability to call up the left or right I/O from a saved preset and just use it.    The way it is now,  It is either Stereo only, Right only or Left only.    There has to be a better way of  setting up,  saving and using External Inserts. 

Although I loves using Cakewalk external inserts, you guys sure make it difficult to set up the hardware and use it at will.

Edited by jesse g

• jesse g changed the title to Add the ability to set up Mono Inserts as well as Stereo inserts for the same I/O using External Inserts