APD 20% discount code

Wallace Ng

For a limited time only, you can get a 20% discount code if you follow us on Instagram. Yes, you read that right. All you have to do is follow our Instagram account and you will receive a code that you can use on your next purchase. (*Note: requires a minimum cart total of $50)

The code is APDINSTA20 but I have followed them in Instagram. Let me know if you can use it without following them.

• Like 2

Everytime I buy something of which I actually already have enough, I feel like an idiot afterwards. As if I've paid to bring sand to the beach. Just recently, I got XLN Addictive Keys Complete Collection for $15. Yes, only $15 for all four pianos. I bought it because it was cheap. But then I realized how many pianos I actually already have and I thought ... okay, why did I buy that? Is that the same man that keeps telling his daughter that she already has enough shoes?

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Wallace Ng said:

But still interesting that they would need me to subscribe once again to their newsletter in order to see the code.

That shows that they can't see who already subscribes and who doesn't. Also, often when there's this kind of "subscribe to unlock" type of thing, it's often sufficient to click the button and then close the window  that opened, without subscribing or anything.