Rapture Session in Demo Mode, can't activate

Dev Donnelly

I recently had to reinstall Cakewalk.  Everything is working except for Rapture Session.  I ran the Rapture Session alone as an Administrator, and after coming up it says it is in Demo Mode, resulting in random silence, which is exactly what is happening.  However, I don't see a usable option to activate.  It has an offline registration, but I can't get it to work.  Dimension Pro has a pop up that allows you to enter the serial number and activation code, but I can't find that in  Rapture Session.  I have gone to the Cakewalk Command Center and I have the serial number (it appears no activation code is required).  So how do I get this registered/activated?

That is what I did, I downloaded from the Command Center and then installed.  I don't recall any option to add in the serial number when I installed it.  So it appears to automatically install in demo mode, and says I must activate or register to get out of the demo mode.  However, I don't see any menu item that allows me to insert the serial number.  I have already installed the regular Rapture and it is working fine.