How do I change my email with legacy Cakewalk, Bandlab, forums etc?

RexRed

I am considering changing internet providers and my legacy Cakewalk, Cakewalk by Bandlab and the forums are all associated with an email address that I may no longer have access to.

How/where do I change my email address across all of the Cakewalk/Bandlab platforms?

Edited by RexRed

10 minutes ago, scook said:

There is no email service from legacy servers. Legacy accounts are managed by support@cakewalk.com.

You should have access to your forum and BandLab user profiles.

In the PC forum layout access to your user profile is in the upper right of this screen.

Big help, thank you!

So the forum and Bandlab get changed here the forum settings and the legacy site is done by email request?

Edited by RexRed

7 minutes ago, RexRed said:

Big help, thank you!

So the forum and Bandlab get changed here the forum settings and the legacy site is done by email request?

Okay, so it worked, it took a moment to update but the new address is in my account settings here on the forum. 

Now to write an email to legacy Cakewalk.

Edited by RexRed

8 minutes ago, scook said:

Have not tested email changes on this forum but did confirm the feature exists on the new forum software before posting.

I do not know if this forum and BandLab accounts sync up email

Thanks for the heads up with the Bandlab site too, I had to log into Bandlab with my old email address and change it to my new email address there, verify with an email the sent me to my new address and do some bot images to prove I am not a machine. 😊 

support@cakewalk.com

I got sent this funny automated email response from legacy Cakewalk

"Hey there! You’ve found your way to our problem-solving, band tee-donning folk. Your request has been well received so sit back, listen to some tunes, and we’ll get back to you very soon. If you left something out, simply reply to this email to update your request.

Here are some helpful articles to browse while listening:"

Edited by RexRed