Karanyi Sounds Summer Sale, save up to 87% off

audioschmaudio

20 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Btw. you can find coupons for their shop on couponbirds.com. Some are even stackable.

They killed my account that was banned after use coupons found on the website of Karanyi

They refunded me part of the money after discuss with them, but for me, the worst company, and the worst customer experience

(Note: I am not talking about the products. That is for another thread)

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

5 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

They killed my account that was banned after use coupons found on the website of Karanyi

They refunded me part of the money after discuss with them, but for me, the worst company, and the worst customer experience

(Note: I am not talking about the products. That is for another thread)

Oh, wow, that's really bad. I've never heard of a company do that. Almost sounds illegal to me. Like, how are we supposed to know which coupons we may use and which we may not? If they have coupons that are only meant for certain people, they should program it in such a way that the coupon codes are personalized and only work with their accounts.

They kill my account too, without normal reason. I now have only part of freebies which were free via apd or somethink like that. - But i will never pay any cent to this company again.. never more.....   / same as new nation company - most bullsh.... ever - they closed shop and all old accounts... and make new shop... but they never had somethink serious to music...

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Kreveta Puket said:

They kill my account too, without normal reason. I now have only part of freebies which were free via apd or somethink like that. - But i will never pay any cent to this company again.. never more.....   / same as new nation company - most bullsh.... ever - they closed shop and all old accounts... and make new shop... but they never had somethink serious to music...

It's crazy with New Nation. Their relaunch didn't go as expected at all. They anounced their new website but on the expected launch day it wasn't available. And it took days or even weeks until the new website was live. The loss of accounts probably wasn't planned but a result of incompetence on the side of the web developers. I'm not too mad about it because non of the software that I have from them requires me to activate it through my account. I can still use it all. And of course no trouble with all the MIDI and samples that I have from them.
I got so much stuff for free from New Nation because some of the sample packs that they sold from Brandon Chapa, Studio Trap and others only cost $10 and if you wrote a review you got a $10 voucher without minimum spend, so that way you could get a lot of free stuff. Then they once had a $420 voucher! For free. To celebrate 420 day. I tell you, they're crazy. With all the stuff they gave away for free it's no wonder that Studio Trap et al left their shop.
Then the bundles come with a $25 voucher, the bundles themselves cost around that much. Usually you can't use vouchers on bundles but on certain days you could. So again, get a bundle for free which has another $25 voucher, use that to get another bundle for free and receive another $25 voucher and so on. Also, most of their coupon codes were easy to guess once you knew a few of them. I almost had all of their stuff and only paid 69€ for 104 MIDI/sample packs and 26 plugins (mostly romplers).
I start to wonder if it's the end for them. I noticed that all the MIDI packs that came out after the relaunch don't have the quality that the old ones had. And they haven't released anything new for a while now.

53 minutes ago, overbit said:

wave synth for $4.9

abyss $2

Abstract Marimba $1

minipol pro free

were my purchased price at new year sale and Ive never used them yet.. 

Its cheap but wasted money.

Everything is a waste of money if you don't use it. 😉

I have Wavesynth too, I think it doesn't sound too bad. Got Lofi Keys, Wavesynth Glow and Minipol for free. Not a fan of Minipol, but Lofi Keys sounds quite nice.