PSP Audioware flash discount

Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann

One-time 35% discount using code PSPMC35OFF during checkout. Ends tonight.

https://www.pspaudioware.net/UserArea/store/view

E.g., I got PSP BinAmp for $26.68

I'm not sure why but the PSP store applied a "volume discount" in addition to other discounts, even though I purchased a single item. Maybe it got confused? I was adding and removing items while I was finding out that the 35% off does not apply to crossgrades. Anyway, a nice price for BinAmp after stacking the intro pricing plus the discount.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

A few years ago I bought Pulsar's Echorec thinking I'd use it on every project.  Well, given how much success I've had with H-Delay, Timeless 3, Replika XT, and Objeq Delay, Echorec seldom gets used as a delay plugin.

But thanks to your post I've tried it on a few tracks as a saturation 'color box', and it's working quite well.

So thanks for reviving this poor forgotten plugin!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, locrian said:

A few years ago I bought Pulsar's Echorec thinking I'd use it on every project.  Well, given how much success I've had with H-Delay, Timeless 3, Replika XT, and Objeq Delay, Echorec seldom gets used as a delay plugin.

But thanks to your post I've tried it on a few tracks as a saturation 'color box', and it's working quite well.

So thanks for reviving this poor forgotten plugin!

Echorec is one of my favourite plugins. 

• Like 2

^indeed, @jesse g, indeed.
The suspense and anticipation of the deferred installation had us all on the edges of our seats. 😶 😬 😨 🫣
Would @Bapu install it as he had done 7,238 times before? 🤩
or would he fumble at the last moment distracted by another deal? 😱
Many of us wonder if @cclarry was even trying, in previous years he would have tried blocking Bapu with 3 or 4 other deals, alas...

It was a real popcorn moment, glad I was here to witness it.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4