Moving Tension by Vicious Antelope: (DUNE 3 Presets) Free @ Pluginomat (RRP $10)

MusicMan

Moving Tension by Vicious Antelope: (DUNE 3 Presets) Free @ Pluginomat (RRP $10)

Moving Tension is a collection of 40 arp presets for Synapse Audio Dune 3 synthesizer. The patches carry a dark yet evocative sound and they share the same arp pattern. In the video of walkthrough, the tempo is set to 111Bpm. With slower tempos the sounds throw darker intensity through the monitors and they are a nice fit to add moving and emotional sonic dimensions.

This soundbank could be used in many genres but mainly for dark electronic and cinematic based productions. Disabling the arp could transform the patches to classic synths in terms of performance.

For most of the sounds MW adds vibrato and Aftertouch is modulating the overall pitch.

Presets were design with DUNE 3.520 and run best with this or newer version

https://pluginomat.com/product/moving-tension-by-vicious-antelope/

• Thanks 1

Has anyone tried them yet? I can't at the moment.
I have a bunch of Vicious Antelope presets for Pigments that I also got for free, but I wasn't very impressed by them. But to be fair, I didn't spend much time with them. If I remember it correctly, the sounds were mostly experimental and soundscape, drone and ambient presets, nothing that I would usually use that much, personally. Might be good for others, depending on the genres you're into. I didn't like that most presets had generic names, I think it was like Desert 1 to Desert 20 and such.

By the way, I've also given a link to a free Dune preset pack in another thread, I'll post it here too, since it fits:

I'm not making a post for it, since it's not a deal but a freebie that's free forever.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Has anyone tried them yet? I can't at the moment.
I have a bunch of Vicious Antelope presets for Pigments that I also got for free, but I wasn't very impressed by them. But to be fair, I didn't spend much time with them. If I remember it correctly, the sounds were mostly experimental and soundscape, drone and ambient presets, nothing that I would usually use that much, personally. Might be good for others, depending on the genres you're into. I didn't like that most presets had generic names, I think it was like Desert 1 to Desert 20 and such.

By the way, I've also given a link to a free Dune preset pack in another thread, I'll post it here too, since it fits:

I'm not making a post for it, since it's not a deal but a freebie that's free forever.

Will have to check this one out too. As for Vicious Antelope, pretty hit and miss and I would agree on the experimental comment. I have got some nice presets from them, but some that I would never use and never bother trying to understand, or recreate. As long as I get some ideas from them then they're worthwhile, but otherwise they just take up space and time. Not a fan of a lot of developers just reusing a bunch of wavetables so a preset pack is 500mb.. I'm more impressed when a developer creates amazing sounds with only stock, or no wavetables.

• Like 2