How can I get the Demo projects from the older updates?

AsdrubalC

Hi!! I'm learning about the mixing-master process I installed Cakewalk 2 years ago and for that moment I didn't understand a lot of things, I only opened and closed a new session with the demo projects for listening only but didn't save anything. For now I'm studying in courses, books, tutorials and I need some multitracks, looking in file folders from Cakewalk the next demos are unavailable. I'm looking for this files and audio files if anyone gently can share them  or how can I get them in this forums or from older archives. Thanks a lot.

Chernobyl Studios - Withered Moment.cwb   11/03/2020 20:35
Geoff Manchester - Virtue.cwb                               11/03/2020 15:39
True Sound Studios - Happy Go Lucky.cwb       11/27/2010 20:56

Edited by AsdrubalC

We no longer distribute the older demo projects for Cakewalk by BandLab. There's the current demos available for download through either the online installer or the app itself, or if you're just looking for additional material to learn how to mix, there are places online you can find multitracks available for learning purposes. Here's one example

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jonathan Sasor said:

We no longer distribute the older demo projects for Cakewalk by BandLab. There's the current demos available for download through either the online installer or the app itself, or if you're just looking for additional material to learn how to mix, there are places online you can find multitracks available for learning purposes. Here's one example

Thanks a lot!! for taking the time to answer and for sharing a helpful resource.