Waves plugin set as Inst track?

I just picked up the Waves Harmony plug-in.  CWbB Plugin Mgr seems to automatically categorize this as an "audio FX" plug, which it is.  However, this one can also be used with a midi controller to generate harmonies, and I'm not sure how to set it up to do that in CWbB.  The following video tutorial illustrates how, but they are using Logic, not CWbB.  There seem to be options in Logic that I could not find in CWbB. The options I'm referring to in the video in Logic are when he adds a "new software instrument track, then he selects "MIDI controlled FX", which I could not find in CWbB. 

Typically, when I want to add a VST instrument in CWbB, I usually just go to the "insert" menu and select "soft synth", then which instrument I want, CW then adds a track with that instrument, but there are currently no Waves plug-ins on that soft synth instrument list.  So I guess I'm just trying to figure out how to have CW recognize Waves Harmony as both an audio plug and a MIDI controlled FX, as seen in this video.  There are also a few other Waves plugs that can function both ways, like OVox.  I assume that the setup in the video may be possible somehow by using CW Plugin Mgr? 

*The section of the video I'm referring to starts at around the 9:00 min mark...

Edited by musikman1