problems when select various track

Jordi

Hi, I have a problem in Cakewalk By Bandlab.

When I try to select various tracks from Piano roll or Staff view, If I try to select the events using the arrow tool wrapping the events of some tracks together to copy to another place, Cakewalk select from the rule measure all project, the first measure to the last measure.

Then in Piano roll if I try to select the measures from the rule measure it select only the active track, I can't select more tracks, this option works fine in staff view but not in piano roll.

I remember when i was working in Sonar Platinum I could select more than one track in piano roll wrapping events of many tracks with the arrow tool.

I hope you understand my poor english, thanks in advance.

It's working here to "lasso" the notes of several measures on several tracks in the PRV by right-click and drag, and then copy-pasting later in the same tracks. I recommend pre-selecting the tracks in the PRV's track pane by swiping their numbers from top to bottom (or Ctrl+clicking from bottom to top), leaving the lowest-numbered one focused so the paste will end up in the corresponding tracks. And then right-click to lasso the range.  Also if you want to cut-paste, you'll need to make sure Auto-Lock is disabled in the the PRV track pane in order to be able to cut from the non-focused tracks.