Play List and loop tool

Jordi

Why when i open a project saved with a loop between bars, for example a loop from the bar number 3 to the bar number 6, yellow flags, the project keeps the select loop enable., But when i load a project from the play List, it open with the select loop disable?

Thanks.

My experience is the playlist is a little sensitive to playing “dirty “ projects. Best to keep them dead simple.

If your plan is to use it live in  front of a large group of people then to avoid embarrassing your self always go for bulletproof technology that tested 100% reliable.  

The playlist will work but you need to see it’s limitations and for me keeping projects simple was the answer. 
Only use solid VST’s or bounce everything to audio tracks with no active effects. Definitely no looping.   I’m not even sure I would trust the arranger. 

I know play list, i use for years, but not with cakewalk by bandlab version. I was working with platinum without problems and i can use the loop ever, i can load a song from play list and it keep the loop messures enabled. I don,t understand why Cakewalk by bandlab can do it.