SSL UF8 update

satchmo-x

I'm obviously very slow to report... apologies, but life happens :/  I meant to reply to @msmcleod  here. I won't reopen that, but here's my way overdue reply.

First off, thank you a TON for taking the requests seriously that I (and I assume others) sent in for UF8 support. With the new MCU Cubase mode, the UF8 is much more usable. Not perfect, but (for example), I can now control all the parameters including the gains on the ProChannel EQ, which is a significant and very usable improvement.

I'm still getting things tweaked, but currently, with Cubase selected for the UF8 DAW, here are the big important things that work:
- With "Scrub+Bank Down/Up to Select Tracks/Buses" checked, I mapped the UF8 Scrub to Quick Key 3. Now I can switch between tracks and master section by holding that plus the Bank buttons.
- EQ (on at least the ProChannel) is availabe be selecting the track and pressing EQ once to access one set of params that now map and name correctly, and pressing twice results in the faders being reconfigured to represent and control the gain on the EQ bands. Getting the display back does require pressing the Strip button a couple times, but nothing too awkward.

Those were the biggest asks I had to get basic functionality, and they are working now. I'm looking forward to exploring more capabilities and hopefully getting some tip sharing going on with other UF8 users.

Thanks so much for keeping the DAW I cut my teeth on alive and improving!

Regards,

Tim

• Thanks 1