Melodyne / Docking Woes

David Rossi

Weird behavior I am noticing with Melodyne plugin -

When I create a region FX, the editor opens at the bottom dock.  Workflow wise, I will then undock it and work free on my second monitor.  However, if I undock and then minimize, there is seemingly no way I can ever seem to get the window back.  Even new instances will not show the editor.  I think it's there, I just think it's somewhere I cannot access.   I would expect if I tiled or cascaded my windows it would show, but still, no avail.

I have a project with 5 instances of Melodyne and none of the editor windows will now show.  If I remove all instances of the plugin and then start anew, it will show up again at the bottom dock.  But then I lose all my work.

Using Melodyne 5.3.1 and CW build 21 / 2022.11

Helppppp

Edited by David Rossi

Not sure if you are aware of this but you undock the Multi Dock and move it to the second monitor. It should go full screen if dragged to top.  Then you would save this as a new workspace which I call 2 screens. 
Now any views that use the multi dock like Melodyne or PVR automatically open on the second monitor and will show as a tab in the multi dock in the upper left corner. 
You don’t have to save as a workspace if this is a set up you will always use but I just have that one saved and another I call 1 Screen. 
I often use only one screen when recording as I might have lyrics on the second monitor.