REQUEST - Global settings

Sergei Pilin

Would be great to have an option to have Global settings for everything adjustable, so you can set up everything - interface, all the options, screensets, workspaces as needed, and simply forget about them once and for all. Right now there are three different modes where stuff gets saved - per project, per workspace, global. You can make your favorite screensets  in the basic template just to discover everything is gone when some older project is loaded.  Or make custom buttons and forget they are saved in the Workspaces and not per project. For those who would like to have everything staying always the sameno matter the project, such Global Settings option would be handy.

• Like 3

I'v e always argued that certain settings that are currently per project should be global. 

It's crazy really....Take snap as an example. Once you have decided how you prefer it to work and how strong - who wants it to change for the next project ? 

Same with the editing options...I just want them the same ..all the time, 

Currently I have to make a templat then save that , then each new project start with that template. It's maddening. 

• Like 1