Ready for love

Bill Pierce

Yes I enjoyed this also. Good video. Agree with Lynn about the closeups of the guy playing the guitar(?).... well throw a few of the girls in there too!!

Good catchy tune. Good playing.  Good mix and production.  Was that you playing the drums too?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lynn Wilson said:

This is very classic rock and you nailed it.  I like the wide spacing of the guitars, and your solo is very nice!  The video rocks, too, though I would have liked to have seen more closeups of you.  This deserves an audience.

Thanks Lynn, It's just a simple riff I was using to write guitar patches one day, then I decided to throw this together. I've been playing since I was 6. I toured for 17 years all over the us and a few other countries. I got off the road in 2000, now it's just for fun. Kind of  a full circle. I started out writing originals in the mid 70's with a band I had. Sometimes I miss the audience, but now day's I enjoy just being home and sleeping in my own bed. I try not to do close up's anymore, an old man in my mid 60's... don't want to scare the little kids🤣😂😁 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Grem said:

Yes I enjoyed this also. Good video. Agree with Lynn about the closeups of the guy playing the guitar(?).... well throw a few of the girls in there too!!

Good catchy tune. Good playing.  Good mix and production.  Was that you playing the drums too?

Thanks Grem, I always have fun playing and recording. Yes that's me on all the instruments. I muddle my way thru tracking , mixing and mastering . I know they'll  never win any awards😁 After I finish the tracks on Cakewalk by band lab I drop the wave in my very old daw on my "very old" lap top with windows XP ( started on windows 95) to use a 30 year old midi version of Greg Hendershot Cakewalk 12 tone system that was "the first to be able to import and use waves" I used when I was touring. My new computer's  wont even run it.  Then I program the light show behind me thu midi. The reason I still use it is because It has all my key maps I created on the road for the live gear, to much work to re create. Back then my laptop ran all the lights, vocal, guitar, bass drum processing live over 30 years ago. Wow makes me sound kinda old😁 

• Haha 1