Jump to content
Hidden Symmetry

instrumental jazz-fusion demo

Recommended Posts

On 1/17/2023 at 12:21 AM, Jesse Screed said:

my biggest problem is pretending to know what I'm talking about

I concur ... and it made me chuckle¬†ūü§≠

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearing an ace production like this makes me realise how ill-qualified I am to comment on it. Very nice job indeed, well done¬†ūüĎŹ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Loving this - great start to my day - bass is a great groove - everything is just soooooo tight.

Awesome - congrats all round

Andy

Thank you Andy, glad you enjoyed the track!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Keith Wilby said:

Hearing an ace production like this makes me realise how ill-qualified I am to comment on it. Very nice job indeed, well done¬†ūüĎŹ

Very kind words, thanks Keith..far from an ace production but I appreciate  your comments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi - really enjoyed the listen, thanks for positing.

Great track, beautifully played and mixed - whats not to like

Cool

Nigel

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been meaning to click on this for a while, but haven't until now because, as a long-time fusion fan and fusion-musician impersonator, I inevitably end up feeling both envious and lazy after listening to one of Hidden Symmetry's productions. Hurts so good. ;^)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2023 at 11:49 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi - really enjoyed the listen, thanks for positing.

Great track, beautifully played and mixed - whats not to like

Cool

Nigel

 

Thanks Nigel, always appreciated.

 

On 1/29/2023 at 12:54 PM, David Baay said:

Been meaning to click on this for a while, but haven't until now because, as a long-time fusion fan and fusion-musician impersonator, I inevitably end up feeling both envious and lazy after listening to one of Hidden Symmetry's productions. Hurts so good. ;^)

Thank you David, glad you enjoyed the track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work. Enjoyed very much. As was said above, if there are a few gaffs there I didn't hear them¬†ūüé∂ūüé∂ūüé∂ūüé∂ūüé∂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah loved this I try and do something funky but It just doesnt work although i have a few funk drum beats from toontracks  lots of respect great production

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...