Audio issue

BeefJerky

Hey all, need some help here.

I had ceated my first song on Cakewalk, using some loops from a free site, I wrote the lyrics, my son sang them. I posted it on my page and it went well.

I am creating my second song, and was really happy with it, my wife finished recording 2 nights ago. But since she finished recording...I lost audio on the song.

This stinks because we both worked really hard on it, and are excited to post it...i need the audio back on this song.

If i open another song, it is fine, i have audio. But i open this one and it is blank.....I have tried everything i can for 2 nights including what they suggested on Cakewalk site, still no audio.

I posted it here. Please someone help! I'd like to finish it up and post it asap while it is fresh.

Thank you so much :)

image.thumb.png.6a78c58f6a9a34b61aed9b597db68e51.png

First off, This is probably not the correct forum section to post a question, this is the tutorials section.

However, You may need to clarify some things. When you play the project do any of the meters move showing audio is flowing through the system? Are you getting a warning of some kind?

IF the meters are moving then you have audio in your project it just isn't getting out to your audio interface. 

Please include the following:

Audio interface being used

Driver Mode

Screenshot of your audio preferences

You're very welcome...

20 hours ago, BeefJerky said:

Forgive me I am a cakewalk, and music production noob in general.

Cakewalk is a very powerful program and there is a lot there to learn... I've been using it for years and am still learning stuff and I've been where you were... "What the Frac did I do?"... Auto save can be your best friend...

• Like 1