Multiple Interfaces, and Record Latency Adjustment.

Troy Winemiller

So I have a Scarlett 18i20 and an Axe-Fx 3 connected USB.

I have the Axe I/O all disabled in the Drivers pane on pref.  But on the Sync and Caching pane, the Axe device is the only thing I can select in the Record Latency Adjustment setting.

Obviously if I disconnect/power off/disable drivers  (Axe-Fx) in Windows...then the Latency Adjust goes to the Focusrite.    I don't want to do that as it cripples my Axe-Edit app.

Edit: the latency reporting is the same for both devices (328 samples) but it's still annoying.

Any ideas on how to force that setting to the Focusrite when the Axe is still on?

Edited by Troy Winemiller
more info

AFAIK, The Preferences page is only the interface where you adjust the Record Latency Adjustment (offset) for each device(s) you select in the drop down menu when you feel necessary to offset. Once you hit apply you save the value for all device(s), the page will refresh and show the first device driver recognized by Cakewalk. It does not necessarily reflect the one you use as your primary audio hardware device. The applied offset will be written somewhere in a file (or registry). CMIIW.