Buzzing/clicking/feedback noise when changing volume quickly

timid

1 hour ago, Cactus Music said:

I'm reluctant to respond as you abandoned 2 other threads with the same issue already.  

So not sure if you watched my video on proper audio set up. If you didn't and you are still using Asio4all we need to fix that before we can help you. 

1-Audio Set up Complete instructions   https://youtu.be/JM8rKHQ9GIo  

This is a different issue and I'm using wasapi now. I watched your video and all my bit rate and Hz settings are all the same. Same as in cakewalk and my output are the same.

Edited by timid

Ok glad you are using WASAPI mode now. 
Make sure ASIO4ALL is not still installed. Check it is not your device in sync and caching. 
But your issue sound more like an audio glitch which might be caused by using a low buffer setting.
Try increasing your buffer. You might have to use WASAPI exclusive mode to activate the buffer settings. It is often greyed out in shared mode. 

Edited by Cactus Music

27 minutes ago, timid said:

I did..? That's why I asked for more suggestions, it's still an issue at the lowest possible sample rate.

Two possible factors:

Could be a Vst thats consuming a lot of CPU resource that are in your master chain. 

Maybe a tat bit too much oversampling of a plugin. If its an outboard hardware fader - thats definitely dust in between the groove of the fader. 

But . . . we do not have much to go on to help you, since you havent given enough information.  System specs is a great way to start with - including what effects you are using. Are you in the box | or | on hardware?  Laptop or Desktop, Touch screen or no touch screen. You get point . . . ?