New Loops Summer Sale - up to 70% off!

New Loops

New_Loops_Summer_Sale.jpg?v=1655830456%2

New Loops has announced the start of their summer sale! Get up to 70% off sound packs, synth presets, and audio kits.

You can also get an extra 30% off all orders over £39 with code: 30OFF39

Some of the biggest deals include:

70% off Big Bass Bundle (Wav, Kontakt, Reason).
    70% off House Bundle Construction Kits
    70% off Kick Drum Bundle (Analog, EDM, Hip Hop).        
    70% off Percussion Mega Pack -Percussion Library
    60% off Ambient Drum Loops
    50% off TAL-U-NO-LX Presets
    50% off Eternal - Hive Presets
    34% off Alive - UVI Falcon Expansion

Offers exclusively at newloops.com. All products come with free demo sounds to download. The New Loops summer sale ends 31st august, 2022.

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, New Loops said:

Thank you so much! Which Repro 5 pack did you end up getting?

I still have it in my cart, but plan to pull the trigger soon! The Repro 5 Pro Expansion. I normally don't buy a lot of preset banks, but based on the demo tracks in the video, this is a must have here!

I also have the Repro bank from Luftrum, as well as the Repro Power Pack from PluginGuru. I think that Repro is an awesome synth, so this will be a nice addition. :)

• Thanks 1

On 8/7/2022 at 5:20 PM, abacab said:

I still have it in my cart, but plan to pull the trigger soon! The Repro 5 Pro Expansion. I normally don't buy a lot of preset banks, but based on the demo tracks in the video, this is a must have here!

I also have the Repro bank from Luftrum, as well as the Repro Power Pack from PluginGuru. I think that Repro is an awesome synth, so this will be a nice addition. :)

That's cool !:D

Did you know there is a Repro bundle that offers more value https://newloops.com/products/repro-presets-bundle

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, abacab said:

Hmmm... looked at that a few days ago and the price shown for the bundle at the time was more than buying the 2 items separately at their sale price.

The price for the bundle is cheaper now, You might need to fresh the page. It saves a few quid, gets you closer to that magic 30% off discount too! hehe :)

4 minutes ago, New Loops said:

The price for the bundle is cheaper now, You might need to fresh the page. It saves a few quid, gets you closer to that magic 30% off discount too! hehe :)

Too late! Already bought the pair as singles. No worries, as they are great! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...