Meldaproduction MStarterFX Bundle $24.90 @ WA Production

Starship Krupa

https://www.waproduction.com/bundles/view/mstarterfxbundle

16 plug-ins from the MFreeFXBundle in their "extended" versions. MEqualizer, MCompressor, MLoudnessAnalyzer, MFreqShifter, MCharmVerb, MBitFun, MAutoPitch, MAnalyzer, MStereoExpander, MSpectralPan, MSaturator, MRingModulator, MRecorder, MStereoScope, MWaveShaper, MWaveFolder. In their upgraded versions.

Considering that MEqualizer and MCompressor are a couple of the best of their kind, this is a deal if you're in a hurry. I use MStereoScope on every project, and MAnalyzer and MLoudnessAnalyzer also see plenty of use. I think they're all vastly underrated due to the fact that they're free. Voxengo's SPAN gets a lot of love, but IMO, MAnalyzer blows its doors off.

However, if you're not in a hurry, I suggest using the free versions until one of Meldaproduction's 50% everything sales comes up, which include all bundles. This gets you the upgraded versions of all 37 for about the same price. And of course if you're a first time buyer, you can sign up for their newsletter and get 10€ credits, and use my discount code, MELDA1923165, and get another 20% off. That will get you the entire upgraded bundle for under $10. I'm fond of gifting friends with this when it comes up.

The 50% off everything sales come up a couple of times a year, and sometimes they drop another one in.

It may be worth keeping an eye out for this on WA Production's sales; they do deep discounts as well and may have one for this bundle at some point.

• Like 3