Zoom Livetrack L-12 setup

4th Eden

So Ive bought a Livetrack L-12. Drivers are installed on my PC (Win10) but Cakewalk doesnt recognize it as an Audio Interface. I know folks here use the Livetrack so is there something Im doing wrong (something stupid) or is there an issue connecting it to Cakewalk.

Also having issue playing normal audio out of Cakewalk and with standalone software apps like Omnisphere.

Ironically my old version of Platinum recognises the driver for the L-12 but complains about it!

this is a great video but unfortunately my audio interface isnt being reconised by cakewalk or other standalone audio sofatwre for that matter... the driver is the default on my system; when i do a test audio it plays but no sound; funnily enough; platinum recoginises the L-12 driver but not CbB...

there is something weird about this; things like this should just work!

• 1 year later...
On 2/18/2022 at 1:34 PM, 4th Eden said:

The Livetrack unit neede to have a USB Audio Return set! Im operational!

Hey! I just bought one myself and having trouble getting Cakewalk to recognize my unit. When you say USB Audio Return set, what exactly do you mean? I don't see that. I see a host option and then USB Host, Audio Interface, and Recording. Are you saying that we need to run USB Host instead of Audio Interface for it to work?