Online Live Presentation on Introduction to Music & Audio Technology for absolute beginners

ramscapri

Hi folks, 

I am planning a simple & basic online live presentation event on Introduction to Music & Audio Technology for absolute beginners in the world of music technology. It would be at a very basic and simple level to help understand the very basic stuff in a very simple and easy to understand manner. 

Of course, I wouldn't personally mind anyone attending but it's important for experienced folks and veterans to know that it would be basic intro stuff to help absolute beginners get aware and up & running with the very simple and basic stuff. 

The presentation event is likely to be about an hour to 75 minutes long. The date and time is not decided yet. 

I am a freelance music producer with over 15 years exposure to music and audio technology, so would love to share whatever little I have learnt with those who would like to learn & interact. 

If & once I am able to fix a schedule for the presentation event depending on interest expressed, I plan to create a live web link for that and share it to the email addresses of those interested. 

The number of attendee registrations for the presentation event shall be limited to 50 maximum. 

I would like to assess the interest level for such a presentation, so could I request those who would be interested to express interest by doing two things please

1. Clicking "like" for this post. 

2. Replying to this post with a "+1" 

Any queries in this regard are welcome.

There is a link to my bandcamp page in my signature below which you can visit to check out some of the original music tracks that I have produced. Thanks. 

Edited by ramscapri