Inspired Acoustics Single Day Sale

cclarry

Nov. 11th

Inspired Acoustics announces special offers for one Single Day!

50% OFF on INSPIRATA Professional and Personal editions and on all INSPIRATA Upgrades!

Today is a great day to treat yourself with something truly special!

Don't miss out on this deal, get INSPIRATA products at a massively discounted 50% OFF price!

To activate the discounted prices, don’t forget to click on the ”Enter Promotional Code” option and use the coupon code below before finalizing your purchase:

SINGLE-50

https://inspiredacoustics.com/en/products/inspirata-workstation#buy

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Nov. 11th

Inspired Acoustics announces special offers for one Single Day!

50% OFF on INSPIRATA Professional and Personal editions and on all INSPIRATA Upgrades!

Today is a great day to treat yourself with something truly special!

Don't miss out on this deal, get INSPIRATA products at a massively discounted 50% OFF price!

To activate the discounted prices, don’t forget to click on the ”Enter Promotional Code” option and use the coupon code below before finalizing your purchase:

SINGLE-50

https://inspiredacoustics.com/en/products/inspirata-workstation#buy

I really wanted to like their products. I got the Lite version on launch, I was really enthusiastic about the sound, but it is just too heavy to use in any projects as well as not playing well when bouncing or freezing tracks and projects.

I wish them luck with what could be a really nice plugin, but I feel it needs more development. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Philip G Hunt said:

I really wanted to like their products. I got the Lite version on launch, I was really enthusiastic about the sound, but it is just too heavy to use in any projects as well as not playing well when bouncing or freezing tracks and projects.

I wish them luck with what could be a really nice plugin, but I feel it needs more development. 

I agree! And it's WAY overpriced

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2