Guitar TH3 Automation not working [SOLVED]

Larry T.

Greetings All.

So, used Scarlett Solo audio interface to create an electric guitar track using TH3 for amp and cabinet....when i try to Volume Automate it in various ways (Clips box, box with up and down lines, Console W enabled) the TH3 wave simply doesn't respond to any automation put on it....i searched here but really could not find any solid info....is this a known issue or am i missing something?? TIA....🎻🎶🎹🎷

EDIT:....so, sitting here at work thinking about this....i wonder that since the recording i made was done on the Scarlett's Right stereo track,  which i have panned completely over to the left, and i am trying, iirc, to do the Volume Automation on the left side ( i really don't remember what CbB was showing me right now...the Left or Right or perhaps mono wave since i had to convert to mono at the console module), if that's why the Volume Automation isn't working....so, when i get home i will set the track back to stereo, pan to center and see if the Volume Automation will then work....i'll post the results later today....📯🎼🎧🎸

Edited by Larry T.
improvement.

Yep, that solved it. I want to console module for the track, changed interleave back to stereo, panned to center and, using the little rectangular box to the left of the clip pane, was able to create the green Volume Automation line, insert nodes, move them around....🎵🎸🎹🎺