Take Five/cover

Larry T.

if ya have bass guitar bring up or add one also volume is low,on second time around ad lib add a sax or other instrument pat metheny.what guitar,effects,amp sim used?how about on chorus bring in drums,perc.jack c.

the rhythm guitar pattern change as ya enter chorus.

1 hour ago, jack c. said:

if ya have bass guitar bring up or add one also volume is low,on second time around ad lib add a sax or other instrument pat metheny.what guitar,effects,amp sim used?how about on chorus bring in drums,perc.jack c.

the rhythm guitar pattern change as ya enter chorus.

Instruments I played/overdubbed are bass guitar, no effects, and 2 electric guitars: one dry and the other run through a Boss flanger pedal. Recorded on a Boss RC-5 Loop pedal with no mixing, eq, compression, reverb, echo....nada....doesn't get any more basic than that. I'm going to dl Cakewalk to my 9 year old PC and see if I can get it to work with the .WAV file, get the plug ins and get on the DAW bandwagon like the rest of you.... lol

It's an extremely limited set up that I got just to start at the bottom of the barrel, so to speak, to see if I have a feel for production enough to upgrade to a DAW studio.

I don't disagree with any of your comments jack....I just need to see if I can a DAW to run on my set up