Jump to content
cclarry

IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, bluzdog said:

I like Fender 2 better but I hear ya. My go to amps are a '67 Super Reverb and a mid 70s Champ.

yeah. i have had fender 2 and been using it. its been great. i picked up fender 1 collection as it was a freebie i didnt have. i heard the VIR technology made it sound better. I used to have a vibroking i used live. the other guy in my band had a princeton. i used to use both.  unfortunately, neither of the emulations sounds very convincing, even with the new AT 5 engine and VIR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, GroverKen said:

Having spotted a slowdown - I'm in for 14 ūüôĀ

I am still sticking to 17.. lots of time left.. and i think there will be a mad dash at the end again,

 

@Peter - IK Multimedia kick the spam bucket a bit.. ūüôā

  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I thought it might be a good time to give the list of people guesses as we are progressing. If I forgot anyone, let me know!

Larry 17
Brian Lawler 15
Peter 21
InstrEd 17
kevin H 20
telecode 101 17
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
husker 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
Me 24

I’m with Husker on this one; 18 for me.

  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered the ARC 3 with mic package a week or so ago. I'm guessing they are backordered with the GB order influx as my order status still says In Progress with no ship date. Any way I can get register something now so I can add to the totals?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the list updated and in order of guess:

GroverKen 14
Brian Lawler 15
Fleer 16
Larry 17
telecode 101 17
InstrEd 17
husker 18
Marc Cormier 18
Doug Rintoul 19 
kevin H 20
Peter 21
Bapu 21
Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann 24
Me 24

Edit: these are number of freebies! Add one to get the X number for the price of one total!

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm discussing with my nephew transferring several of my existing licenses to him. I've kept track of my purchases and know that anything I bought individually I can transfer to him. 

Where I'm not sure is the AmpliTube 5 that I bought in a bundle with the Axe I/O. I think I saw in this thread that it's considered a free product and therefore not transferrable?

Is the only way to figure what can be transferred is to buy a transfer license and attempt to transfer a serial? That's fine because I'm definitely going to transfer Miroslav 2 so I can attempt other serials first. 

Thanks for any advice on this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

the AmpliTube 5 that I bought in a bundle with the Axe I/O

Its "tied" to the Axe I/O; I think.
I bought the DI, and my Amp 5 is "tied" to that.

t

which begs the question...

Hey Lars! @cclarry What is the Amp 5 Upgrade, is that the "full meal deal" (I know its not MAX).

I could pull the Amp 5 Upgrade and then sell my DI??? and still have all the VIR or whatever?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

I'm discussing with my nephew transferring several of my existing licenses to him. I've kept track of my purchases and know that anything I bought individually I can transfer to him. 

Where I'm not sure is the AmpliTube 5 that I bought in a bundle with the Axe I/O. I think I saw in this thread that it's considered a free product and therefore not transferrable?

Is the only way to figure what can be transferred is to buy a transfer license and attempt to transfer a serial? That's fine because I'm definitely going to transfer Miroslav 2 so I can attempt other serials first. 

Thanks for any advice on this. 

You should be able to tell if an item is transferable by going to your IK Multimedia My Products page and clicking on the Serial/License button (if one exists) for the item. A popup will be displayed and if the item is transferable there will be a red Transfer button available to initiate the transfer. You do not have to buy a transfer license ahead of time to see the button.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

Its "tied" to the Axe I/O; I think.
I bought the DI, and my Amp 5 is "tied" to that.

t

which begs the question...

Hey Lars! @cclarry What is the Amp 5 Upgrade, is that the "full meal deal" (I know its not MAX).

I could pull the Amp 5 Upgrade and then sell my DI??? and still have all the VIR or whatever?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Yes, it's the full blown Amp 5 minus all the "expansions" per se...and yes, you could do that.
If it's on your "Freebie" List I'd take it, as technically you can't Upgrade from the Amp 5
that came with the Axe I/O

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

What do you think will be the tier to beat for an October extension? Hehe

just let it go to Black Friday :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

What do you think will be the tier to beat for an October extension? Hehe

25,000 :)  JK.  Let's see where we get this month especially if we see another mad rush near the end of the month.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

25,000 :)  JK.  Let's see where we get this month especially if we see another mad rush near the end of the month.

But if you do that please include other products :)   My cap for hitmaker edm is no more that 10 freebie copies heheh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can transfer my Axe IO but not the AT5 that was bundled with it as a separate but I you would think that transferring the Axe IO would include the AT5 that came with it. 

Thanks for the tip on clicking on the serials button to see the transfer button

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

I you would think that transferring the Axe IO would include the AT5 that came with it.

Nope.  That was discussed on previous group buy - any freebies bundled with a purchase are NFR.  So you can sell your Axe IP but any freebies (in this case AT5) that came with it cannot be transferred. 
I'm not even sure that they'll stay in your account if you transfer the original item.  Maybe @Peter - IK Multimedia could clarify.

BTW @Doug Steinschneider  please let me know if you can transfer your other items.  I've been trying to transfer a couple of my licenses - they show as transferable but when I try I keep getting the error that I've exceeded my transfer limit even though I've only ever transferred 2 items.  IKM tech support can't seem to fix it nor give me a reason why it's broken.

Edited by TheSteven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TS, check with Peter@IK. They can reset that so-called transfer limit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously asking for a friend.

If he buys Modo Drum for $299 can he get Amplitube 5 as a freebie? And then picks up 12 Amplitube amp models (except Leslie and Ampeg until new levels are reached) for an equivalent of AT5 MAX, correct?

The reason I ask is that AT5 is not marked as PROMO but NEW. Do I assume it's on the freebies list because it's on the Group Buy page?

Sorry, but I obviously (to me) have not had think in these terms since hitting level 7 maxed me out on all IK software titles for my 2 entries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Seriously asking for a friend.

If he buys Modo Drum for $299 can he get Amplitube 5 as a freebie? And then picks up 12 Amplitube amp models (except Leslie and Ampeg until new levels are reached) for an equivalent of AT5 MAX, correct?

The reason I ask is that AT5 is not marked as PROMO but NEW. Do I assume it's on the freebies list because it's on the Group Buy page?

Sorry, but I obviously (to me) have not had think in these terms since hitting level 7 maxed me out on all IK software titles for my 2 entries.

Assuming no previous IK purchases, buy a $99.99 product to get eligibility for crossgrades, then pick up AmpliTube for $199.99 which gives you 2x freebies (MODO DRUM is at the $199.99 tier).  For an even better deal, purchase 300 gear credits for $225, and buy the products with gear credits.  And there’s also a 15% coupon from Groove3.

Edited by ALC
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...