Auto Gain Stager FREE

cclarry

What this plugin does is listens to your track for three seconds (start playing where the loudest section is), calculates the average RMS of the listen area, then automatically adjusts the gain whatever amount needed to push the average RMS to -18 dB, whether it's under or above the -18 dB threshold.

When testing with very dynamic material, the calculated RMS seemed to be off from what my eyes were telling me, but rigorous testing with different types of signals shows that your eyes can be deceiving you when it comes to guessing the average RMS, so trust this plugin!

Features:

- Automatic gain staging to -18 dB

- Trim knob with -18...18 dB of gain multiplication in case you need to further adjust the gain.

- Reset button that will re-listen to the audio if you started playing in the wrong spot.

- Phase flip button to invert the phase.

Mac:

M1 and Intel - AU & VST3

Windows 10:

VST3

DISCLAIMER - KNOWN BUG ON LOGIC RUNNING ON M1 MAC

There's an issue I haven't been able to solve that only happens when using Logic Pro on an M1 Mac not using Rosetta. The plugin user interface will freeze when you close and open the window for the second time. This will not affect audio processing and does not happen when you first put the plugin on the track. This will not happen on Intel Macs, M1 Mac running Logic Pro in Rosetta, or any DAW besides Logic Pro on M1 Mac.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/52280762

1.png?token-time=1624492800&token-hash=K

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3