Ample Ethno Ukulele Clashes

Hideyuki

Question

Ample Ethno Ukulele always clashes when I use strummer function. Would someone suggest me which preference I should review? Or let me know the preferable setting. I downloaded the trial version just today. Each time I try some strumming patterns in the strummer screen, the screen freezes suddenly. I have no way but to shut down Cakewalk. Also, I have to reboot my PC because it becomes unstable to use mouse left click. I think my PC spec is enough (Windows 10, Corei7-9700, 32gb RAM). Also, I never had a problem with Ample Guitar M Lite.

4 answers to this question

What audio interface are you using and what parameters are you using it with? (driver mode, sample rate, bit depth and sample buffer size)

Is your Windows 10 fully patched?

Are all of your hardware driver confirmed as being the latest? (check this using manufacturer's websites rather than Windows updates)

Hi Promidi,

Thank you for your comment.

I am using UR22 with WASAPI / 24bit / 96khz / minimum samples. Why I use WASAPI is I sometimes use USB Speaker (JDSound OVO) 

I am not sure if my Windows 10 is fully patched, but I never delay the timing intentionally at least. I happened to check the Hardware drivers just a couple of days ago so all should be fine. Sampletank 4 and other VST are working fine under the current environment.

27 minutes ago, Hideyuki said:

Hi Promidi,

Sampletank 4 and other VST are working fine under the current environment.

Maybe try a lower sample rate (44.1 or 48 Khz) with a higher buffer size (say around 256)

If you still have issues, then you might want to get in touch with Amplesound sound support. 

If Sampletank 4 works fine, then your PC should be able to handle Amplesound products.

9 minutes ago, Promidi said:

Maybe try a lower sample rate (44.1 or 48 Khz) with a higher buffer size (say around 256)

If you still have issues, then you might want to get in touch with Amplesound sound support. 

If Sampletank 4 works fine, then your PC should be able to handle Amplesound products.

OK, I will try (after my work finished today) and let you know. Many thanks again for your advise.