Templates and Plugins

Will.

Idea came from another topic on here.

I don't know how others might feel about this, but let's give it a shot. 

Requesting a feature to copy all effects in "ONE-GO" from a current project to a different empty template with "different settings" without saving them as a preset. 

I don't know if this will be possible or not, and what the complications might be to it. The idea is to copy all the effects with their settings "AS IS" to another template - new or empty. 

If it's possible, great - If not, awesome. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo

Hi Will, 

Nice to see you. After your favorite requests implemented to the Cakewalk, you began to write Feedback Loop rarely. 🙂 

25 minutes ago, Will_Kaydo said:

Requesting a feature to copy all effects in "ONE-GO" from a current project to a different empty template with "different settings" without saving them as a preset.

I'm trying to understand your FR. Can you elaborate it? Where do you paste FX on the empty template? On the busses? As I remember you prefer to work with Aux tracks. So do you mean copying Aux tracks with FX to a different project?

46 minutes ago, Will_Kaydo said:

I don't know if this will be possible or not, and what the complications might be to it. The idea is to copy all the effects with their settings "AS IS" to another template - new or empty. 

Like Copy and Paste FX Bin?

1 hour ago, murat k. said:

Hi Will, 

Nice to see you. After your favorite requests implemented to the Cakewalk, you began to write Feedback Loop rarely. 🙂 

Nice to see you too.

Yeah. 😅 All the request has been answered in this update. I'm grateful and enjoying them to the max! Mixing is so much fun now and I Love them. ☺ I still have a big one to pray for and two small requests i'd like to see this year. 

Anyway . . . 

Yeah. The ability to transfer/move all the plugins (3rd party plugins too,) that are in your ROCK template, to your custom template for jazz in one-go. Taking whats in your FX BIN to a different template and empty project. Like a "replace template" setting that keeps all your plugins. 

Edited by Will_Kaydo