DDMF acquires EmptyRoomSystems HALF OFF

e-cue

To celebrate the arrival of the ERS plugin line, there is a 50 percent sale on all three until March 1st! Normally priced at $69 (ERS 250) and $49 (DimD and EchORek2), now is the time to get them for half the money... Available, as all DDMF plugins, in 32 and 64 bit for Intel and Apple Silicon, and in VST/VST3/AU/AAX format, over at your trusted DDMF store.

https://ddmf.eu/product/

Basically, a Dimension D ($24.50) , an EMT250 ($34.50), and a Binson ($24.50).  No brainer territory, but I can't vouch for how they sound.  

image.png.398c02c2e81bed5a30ffeb9907ca83ad.png

image.png.9a375546d98c4c34db775561fa1e2288.png

image.png.6967c9e78a9fb2bc25e4442e050ce043.png

• Like 3

I got them in a moment of weakness.

The 250 isn't very good.  The TC Electronic was the most preferred.  We liked the TC over the UAD 250 which surprised me because I use it a LOT.  The Altiverb IR was great, but troublesome to dial in.  

The ERS was messed up and had a really weird flutter thing on every setting.  This is especially apparent on drums.  When you go under the settings and switch to "modern" is straight up sounded broken- like the audio was chewing bubble wrap.  When you'd switch back to vintage, this effed up audio persists.  To get things back to normal, you have to disable and reable the plug in.  Not a good bug to have, but the audio of the other plug in's I mentioned were leaps and bounds better sounding better anyway.  Bummer.

• Thanks 1