Mackie control integration question.

Rob Bolling

Is there any way to have the scroll bar on the mixer view follow the bank change?

If using less than 16 channels I set my mixer view up so only those 16 channels show at a time but when I get more than will fit (even fully narrowed) on the screen it becomes quite clunky.  I would love it where the faders in operation on the control were like always the far left 8 visible channels and the view would move in relation to the fader bank control.

If not already possible, would be a great feature functionality addition to a future release of the cake batter by the bakers.

15 minutes ago, msmcleod said:

I've not got mine set up right now, but is "Select Highlights Track" enabled in the MackeControl  control panel? 

Yes, select, fader touch and solo all select.  I found a workaround that will give me the functionality.  All I am wanting is to not have to grab the mouse and scroll.

So, select "Keep track/console views in sync" in the Track Manager.

Then I simply select the last or first fader I want to view and it auto scrolls over to that bank of 8.  If later in the count missing info to the right, I touch fader 8.  If missing to the left, I touch fader 1.

Works but I have noticed it loses sync after certain random control uses but just close the console view and it reopens correct.  If I am simply mixing, it holds sync.

Edited by Rob Bolling