Janet

57Gregy

Mamabear, our friend from the old Music Creator forum has passed.
Here's what Herb (Guitarhacker) forwarded to me:
"

Sadly she passed away yesterday

Herb:

I got this from her husband Gordon

“HOME” At 6:12pm today Janet went home to be with her Savior. As most of you know, Janet has been battling Wegener’s disease (or GPA) for several months now, much of which was spent in the hospital. Understandably her desire has always been, “I want to go home.”
She was able to go to our home a few times but God’s plan often looks different than what we have in mind and we’re grateful that He sees all things and, in love, gives us the very best.
This past week, Janet’s unexpected collapsed lung required that she go back again to the hospital and the ICU doctors have done all they could, but her disease was too advanced."

RIP, Janet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

Sorry to hear that. I was literally wondering what became of her this last weekend when one of my songs that was based on her piano tracks came up on my mp3 player's random selection . On more than one occasion I had thought about sending her an email to see what she was up to these days, but ultimately decided to respect the fact that she had seemingly chosen to move away from being part of the forum.  I never imagined that it might be health related. :(

• Like 2

Very sad indeed. Seems like it's the nicest people who leave too soon. 

I opened this post with the intention of linking to Janet's music, which seems appropriate when a contributor passes. Unfortunately, her SoundClick account seems to have been deleted. I don't know if she shared her stuff anywhere else.

• Like 2

On 9/25/2024 at 4:31 PM, bitflipper said:

I opened this post with the intention of linking to Janet's music, which seems appropriate when a contributor passes. Unfortunately, her SoundClick account seems to have been deleted. I don't know if she shared her stuff anywhere else.

Such a nice gesture Dave. Janet changed her Soundclick handle to Prairie Breeze a while back - her page is HERE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3