Arturia FX Collection 5

Yan Filiatrault

50 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

My upgrade price is $99 coming from V2.

Note also you can pay for the upgrade in 2, 3, 4 installments 

ArturiaFXColl5_1.thumb.jpg.61a08a1f35d0daa0323768f407bfe076.jpg

You pay $5 more to do this ( $104 vs $99 ). Not bad .. I have done this with previous Arturia upgrades, works out fine for the cash flow

I have that with Paypal...and don't pay any extra!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

My upgrade price is $99 coming from V2.

Note also you can pay for the upgrade in 2, 3, 4 installments 

ArturiaFXColl5_1.thumb.jpg.61a08a1f35d0daa0323768f407bfe076.jpg

You pay $5 more to do this ( $104 vs $99 ). Not bad .. I have done this with previous Arturia upgrades, works out fine for the cash flow

Almost like a less complicated subscription

54 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I have it too. I'm guessing they did one of their free giveaways.

Nah, that was Refract. 
Would have jumped on a free Motions. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

I have that with Paypal...and don't pay any extra!

@cclarry I am in Ireland .. I have found that PAYPAL / pay monthly in installments feature is not available here? Seems to be US. In Europe seems available only in UK ( maybe because they outside EU ) 

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@cclarry I am in Ireland .. I have found that PAYPAL / pay monthly in installments feature is not available here? Seems to be US. In Europe seems available only in UK ( maybe because they outside EU ) 

Not available in Canada too. Sadly.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Nitrate Audio said:

wow. $99 for me.  i got a few modulations and  the freebies. this is tasty. Do I want this ?

My upgrade/crossgrade is $99 too. Please talk me out of it. I have Melda Complete Waves Horizon, and more Plugin Alliance plugins than you can throw a stick at. Oh ya, all the TDR GEs as well. Tell me I don't need this.

11 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

My upgrade/crossgrade is $99 too. Please talk me out of it. I have Melda Complete Waves Horizon, and more Plugin Alliance plugins than you can throw a stick at. Oh ya, all the TDR GEs as well. Tell me I don't need this.

You don’t need this. Fragments is sweet. Refract is fine. Many alternatives for Motions, Exciter and Peak. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

You don’t need this. Fragments is sweet. Refract is fine. Many alternatives for Motions, Exciter and Peak. 

Okie, dokie. You did it. I actually already have Fragments and Refract so I don't seem to be missing much at all.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1

My upgrade is $99 from FX2. I checked whats new for me and it's 2 EFX, 2 BUS, 3 DIST, REV-LX24 and Rotary.

Nine new effects but I still feel underwhelmed.

I think the current UAD promos (the producer bundle for $74 for instance) are better deals.

But I recently got the new Microbrute V, a single synth albeit a great one, for $49. Go figure 😐

YMMV

4 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

You don't need this. Seriously. You'll regret it. You already have all the tools you need.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

You don't need this. Seriously. You'll regret it. You already have all the tools you need.

I agree. you dont need it. but i gotta check this UAD promos. I dont see where they get $74 from.

4 hours ago, Nitrate Audio said:

I agree. you dont need it. but i gotta check this UAD promos. I dont see where they get $74 from.

Thinking of getting the Signature bundle myself. 

• Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, Nitrate Audio said:

The promo is this one: https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins/plug-in-bundles/uad-producer-edition.html

They gave a $25 coupon that can be used with $99+ purchases. The coupon is individual and you must log into your account to see it. But I don't know if it was given to anyone or for existing customers only. If it's not your case create an account there and see if the coupon is available to you.

• Like 1