Arturia FX Collection 5

Yan Filiatrault

54 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I have it too. I'm guessing they did one of their free giveaways.

Nah, that was Refract. 
Would have jumped on a free Motions. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

I have that with Paypal...and don't pay any extra!

@cclarry I am in Ireland .. I have found that PAYPAL / pay monthly in installments feature is not available here? Seems to be US. In Europe seems available only in UK ( maybe because they outside EU ) 

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

@cclarry I am in Ireland .. I have found that PAYPAL / pay monthly in installments feature is not available here? Seems to be US. In Europe seems available only in UK ( maybe because they outside EU ) 

Not available in Canada too. Sadly.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Nitrate Audio said:

wow. $99 for me.  i got a few modulations and  the freebies. this is tasty. Do I want this ?

My upgrade/crossgrade is $99 too. Please talk me out of it. I have Melda Complete Waves Horizon, and more Plugin Alliance plugins than you can throw a stick at. Oh ya, all the TDR GEs as well. Tell me I don't need this.

11 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

My upgrade/crossgrade is $99 too. Please talk me out of it. I have Melda Complete Waves Horizon, and more Plugin Alliance plugins than you can throw a stick at. Oh ya, all the TDR GEs as well. Tell me I don't need this.

You don’t need this. Fragments is sweet. Refract is fine. Many alternatives for Motions, Exciter and Peak. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

You don’t need this. Fragments is sweet. Refract is fine. Many alternatives for Motions, Exciter and Peak. 

Okie, dokie. You did it. I actually already have Fragments and Refract so I don't seem to be missing much at all.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1

My upgrade is $99 from FX2. I checked whats new for me and it's 2 EFX, 2 BUS, 3 DIST, REV-LX24 and Rotary.

Nine new effects but I still feel underwhelmed.

I think the current UAD promos (the producer bundle for $74 for instance) are better deals.

But I recently got the new Microbrute V, a single synth albeit a great one, for $49. Go figure ?

YMMV

4 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

You don't need this. Seriously. You'll regret it. You already have all the tools you need.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

You don't need this. Seriously. You'll regret it. You already have all the tools you need.

I agree. you dont need it. but i gotta check this UAD promos. I dont see where they get $74 from.

4 hours ago, Nitrate Audio said:

I agree. you dont need it. but i gotta check this UAD promos. I dont see where they get $74 from.

Thinking of getting the Signature bundle myself. 

• Great Idea 1

6 hours ago, Nitrate Audio said:

The promo is this one: https://www.uaudio.com/uad-plugins/plug-in-bundles/uad-producer-edition.html

They gave a $25 coupon that can be used with $99+ purchases. The coupon is individual and you must log into your account to see it. But I don't know if it was given to anyone or for existing customers only. If it's not your case create an account there and see if the coupon is available to you.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

You don't need it. Instead do what my actual producer friend always tells me:

"Actually finish tracks with the tools you have, and in that process you should be learning how to do what you what with them. And then, only then, you might discover there are things they can't do. If you really need those things, maybe you can allow yourself to buy the thing that does what you want."

• Like 4

I'm on the fence.$49 gets me an exciter and another limiter I don't need. Where I still pause is wanting so support  arturia. They have been very generous  and every plugin they have given out, I have used.

• Like 3