IK Specials for June

cclarry

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

@Fleer want's it all for $19.99 and he wants it now?

55 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

It's a miracle he needs, the miracle

27 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I needs it. I do. 

Ok, I'll bite. 

1. Queen

2. Mike and the Mechanics

3. I needs it. I do.     uhhhhhhhh 🤯

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Damn, still no Group Buy? 

yeah. no group buys for a while? unless I missed one recently.

i have most of the IKM guitar stuff through group buys and specials. now just missing ToneX Mesa, TX ODS Legends, and AT5 Morley.

What sucks about being in the ecosystem through the group buys is now i have sort of a few random missing items in AT5 and it makes no sense for me to spend $50 to get them as I have almost 99% of what in the collection. So I have to always be aware that I don't have particular model when tweaking sounds. It would be good if IKM offered free credits for users that participate in ToneNet. That way we could maybe fill out and complete the software collection. @Peter - IK Multimedia

• Like 2

• cclarry changed the title to IK Specials for June
22 minutes ago, Nitrate Audio said:

yeah. no group buys for a while? unless I missed one recently.

i have most of the IKM guitar stuff through group buys and specials. now just missing ToneX Mesa, TX ODS Legends, and AT5 Morley.

What sucks about being in the ecosystem through the group buys is now i have sort of a few random missing items in AT5 and it makes no sense for me to spend $50 to get them as I have almost 99% of what in the collection. So I have to always be aware that I don't have particular model when tweaking sounds. It would be good if IKM offered free credits for users that participate in ToneNet. That way we could maybe fill out and complete the software collection. @Peter - IK Multimedia

Honestly, I just want a Tonex Amp Pack GB...

• Like 2

Ok. Help me out here. JRR and Best Service Have the Tonex upgrade/ crossgrade for $49. Says it’s  a crossgrade from any purchased IK product over $99.  When look in my IK account the upgrade price is $99 when I’m logged in. Nothing about crossgrade. I don’t have any tonex products. I do have AmpliTube 5. I can’t make head nor tail of what IK are doing and I can’t find any info on their site. 

2 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Ok. Help me out here. JRR and Best Service Have the Tonex upgrade/ crossgrade for $49. Says it’s  a crossgrade from any purchased IK product over $99.  When look in my IK account the upgrade price is $99 when I’m logged in. Nothing about crossgrade. I don’t have any tonex products. I do have AmpliTube 5. I can’t make head nor tail of what IK are doing and I can’t find any info on their site. 

Their qualification criteria is not correct, I will have our reps talk to them.  TONEX SE qualifies you for the upgrade pricing.

2 minutes ago, IK Multimedia said:

Their qualification criteria is not correct, I will have our reps talk to them.  TONEX SE qualifies you for the upgrade pricing.

See the screenshots above. You maybe have to change your FAQ as well?

Never mind, I found it in the FAQ.  You took a shot of the crossgrade section of the FAQ.  The promotion is TONEX Upgrade.  The Upgrade section of that same FAQ says:

What is an Upgrade?

An Upgrade is a discounted price for users who own another specific qualifying IK product.  An upgrade will allow users who want to stay up to date with the latest IK software at a discounted price, this is a more specific path with a deeper discount than Crossgrades. To qualify for an Upgrade to another product, you must be registered with a qualifying version of that product. This allows for loyal IK users to expand their collection of music creation tools.

There is no loss of a previous license, only a discount!

An example of an Upgrade would be if someone owns the SampleTank 4 SE software but is now interested in SampleTank 4 or SampleTank 4 MAX. Instead of purchasing the full version, a discounted Upgrade option is available at a lower price.

To see a manual listing of what products qualify for which pricing, click here.

To see if what Upgrade products you qualify for click here.

Remember you can also check your eligibility by adding a desired item to your Shopping Cart. The IK webstore is designed to always offer the best pricing a user qualifies for.

1 minute ago, IK Multimedia said:

"Within a family of products" is correct.  TONEX SE is the only other paid version of TONEX so that is what qualifies.

What is the URL of the first screenshot?  I can have that corrected.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1191#:~:text=A Crossgrade is simply a,find with an upgrade offer.

Now…any chance of a Tonex license for helping millions of people avoid making the same mistake resulting in your support staff having to work overtime, having nervous breakdowns and the company going bankrupt. (Paint quite a picture don’t I? :) )

• Haha 2