Save 80% on Eventide Immersive Plug-Ins (Crossgrade Limited-time Offer)

Solidos

Posted (edited)

I've got the normal Blackhole. Is there any reason to even consider the Immersive versions if I won't be doing surround stuff anytime soon? Considering Micropitch (since I don't have that one yet in any form).

Edit: Answering to myself. Apparently they were completely redone from ground up and at least on Gearspace people have found sound differences between the original plugins and the new ones.

Edited by Kirean

I was just belly moaning about this.  

$47.84 here each.  

Microshift wasn't showing up until I actually activated it onto an iLok, which is kinda weird- normally I expect the opposite for crossgrades/surrenders/etc.  

Happy camper with this crossgrade price point.  And yeah- they can be used as stereo and are slightly different than the current stereo ones.  Excited to try out during my next Atmos mix, but will dig into the stereo versions of the immersive today.  

45 minutes ago, e-cue said:

I was just belly moaning about this.  

$47.84 here each.  

Microshift wasn't showing up until I actually activated it onto an iLok, which is kinda weird- normally I expect the opposite for crossgrades/surrenders/etc.

It does say that there is no surrendering with this type of crossgrade, so you get a full license that is unregistered, which can be registered to any ilok account.

2 hours ago, Technostica said:

It does say that there is no surrendering with this type of crossgrade, so you get a full license that is unregistered, which can be registered to any ilok account.

Sorry- I think my communication was poor.  What I meant was that the crossgrade offer for MicroPitchShift didn't show up for me, even though I had an asset in my iLok account, it just wasn't authorized to any actual iLok.  Once I auth'd the (stereo) MicroPitchShift to an iLok, the crossgrade showed up on the site.  I was just mentioning it in case someone else didn't see the xgrade in their account that owns the stereo versions.  

I did open an Atmos session, and messed with them.  9.1.4!  I use Blackhole mainly for reverb throws in stereo.  I've mostly been using Cinematic Rooms for these in Atmos.  Blackhole will likely get used a lot here on my end, and if you do sound for picture, this is a no brainer for fade to black moments.  It's better for things where verb-realism aren't a concern, imo.  Sci Fi stuff, Sigur Rós guitars, etc...  Worth the upgrade.  

MicroPitchShift instantly seems to address the client request of "make the vocals sound like they are coming from everywhere".  This almost should've been renamed from MPS since it really does go beyond the "231" program in the H3000, although it's pretty delightful to hear on vocals and electric guitars which has been commonplace for decades.  The crossfeed and tilt parameters work excellent.  You can tell smart people worked hard on this.  Well worth the upgrade for something that nothing else really does.  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GoncaloL said:

Just to remember whom may be of interest that audiodeluxe is running a sale  

Blackhole    79$
Micropitch 49$

Thanks for this info! Just would like to share to people who do not own blackhole and want to get blackhole immersive in this sale: I first bought MicroPitch from AudioDeluxe ($49 currently) and after registering the product I crossgrade it to blackhole immersive from Eventide's official site. Not sure if this is the best path for now but the price is good. And indeed you will get two products by this way: MicroPitch and Blackhole immersive. They seem not to be linked together.