Humblebundle Music Creators Studio Essentials Software Bundle €18.61

ralfrobert

Posted (edited)

• ralfrobert changed the title to Humblebundle Music Creators Studio Essentials Software Bundle €18.61

Just be mindful if you cop these:

"

Redeem your $15 Voucher key before it expires on Jun 16, 2025 at 11:00:00 AM.

Redeem your Stardust 201 Tape Echo key before it expires on Jun 30, 2025 at 11:00:00 AM.

Redeem your Mercury-4 key before it expires on Jun 30, 2025 at 11:00:00 AM.

Redeem your Dreamsynth key before it expires on Jun 30, 2025 at 11:00:00 AM.

Redeem your Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio key before it expires on Jun 30, 2025 at 11:00:00 AM.

Redeem your Quadra key before it expires on Jun 30, 2025 at 11:00:00 AM.

"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

IF!!! Anyone gets this and already has a Quadra license and wants to pass it on I’d be really glad of it. Can probably reciprocate with some other plugin. I’d get the bundle but I already own nearly all the software in it. :)

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 1

Wonder if Dreamsynth and Quadra are worth 18 euros.

Based on price alone, probably (as musicsoftwaredeals has their lowest at $24-26/each)

But as synths?

1 minute ago, Kirean said:

Based on price alone, probably (as musicsoftwaredeals has their lowest at $24-26/each)

But as synths?

Dreamsynth is fine. I got it with a Nektar controller I bought.

20 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

IF!!! Anyone gets this and already has a Quadra license and wants to pass it on I’d be really glad of it. Can probably reciprocate with some other plugin. I’d get the bundle but I already own nearly all the software in it. :)

Another thought on this matter : I've completely ignored their ecosystem because tons of synths don't help me produce quality sounds. Picked half a dozen uhe and TAL products and that's it for me. If you are interested in a particular one, you can always demo. So for me, this bundle is great for entry level or if you have very little money available.  Or as a bunch of new toys for grown ups. 

• Like 2

Just now, ralfrobert said:

Another thought on this matter : I've completely ignored their ecosystem because tons of synths don't help me produce quality sounds. Picked half a dozen uhe and TAL products and that's it for me. If you are interested in a particular one, you can always demo. So for me, this bundle is great for entry level or if you have very little money available.  Or as a bunch of new toys for grown ups. 

Absolutely great for entry level. As I said, I have a lot of Cherry stuff so this bundle isn't for me just for one license. But yeah, agree TAL are magic.

• Like 1

Just now, MrFigg said:

Absolutely great for entry level. As I said, I have a lot of Cherry stuff so this bundle isn't for me just for one license. But yeah, agree TAL are magic.

And the uhe synths are workhorses. Good combo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ralfrobert said:

And the uhe synths are workhorses. Good combo. 

To be honestly, honestly honest I don't use a lot of synths...I like Junos and a 303 here and there. For the most part, old stuff. Transistor organs, Mellotrons, Rhodes pianos and that sort of stuff gets more use here. "Real instruments" if you know what I mean. Humble guitarist.

• Great Idea 1

1 minute ago, MrFigg said:

To be honestly, honestly honest I don't use a lot of synths...I like Junos and a 303 here and there. For the most part, old stuff. Transistor organs, Mellotrons, Rhodes pianos and that sort of stuff gets more use here. "Real instruments" if you know what I mean. Humble guitarist.

Yes, I know and love  real instruments. It's a matter of money for me, and software has practical advantages. Humble percussionist, you know. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kirean said:

If you just want these two synths (like I did too), sell the licenses for the other software. I was able to sell Mercury-4, Mixcraft and Stardust 201 for a total of 12.50€ (after PayPal fees). So I basically got Quadra and Dreamsynth for 3€ each. Even if they don't become your favourite synths, 1550 presets for 6€ isn't bad. 

I've played around with them a little and I really liked some of the sounds from Dreamsynth. Quadra didn't impress me that much though. But then again, I haven't spent enough time with it yet to make a fair judgment.

Anyway, Cherry offer demo versions that run for 30 days.

14 hours ago, djpuzzle said:

Dr Mix did a video today showing how he used some of the synths and samples in this bundle. All instruments and sounds from the bundle.

A lesson to learn for us hoarders.  Play around with what you just bought even if it's something minimal.  I tend to audition stuff later,  It's as bad as getting those free games from Epic that your back log would take 2 centuries to complete.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Solidos said:

If someone here bought this bundle and does not need the Dreamsynth license, maybe I have something for you and we could trade. PM if interested.

:)
I'm in the same situation
I need/want the DreamSynth only