Beware of this questionable currency!!! ?

craigb

7 hours ago, craigb said:

Bapu100.jpg

?

I don't care if they have to charge me a small service fee for using these bills because I'm  suffering from a severe case of chronic muscle stiffness.

Having said that ! I sure hope The Local Massage Parlor will accept this form of currency as a down payment on future services  ! xD

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, satya said:

wrong forum but enjoyed it

Put here for those who might try to use it for one of Larry's deals. 

(Check the small print on the left! ?)

Plus it took me too long to make it so I'm going to make the most of it! ?

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I need a half a million dollars worth of these bills because I want to show my appreciation and pay off  a mod for having  nuked the w ***er thread ?

Kenny

Mr Wilson  Thank you for being so patient .  Here's is all  the currency you requested . All you have to do now is sign for it  .

24dec4e0-71e6-11ee-bf9f-00973c7cbb45&cli

Mr Wilson ! (Me ) Thank You ! Thank You !Thank You ! It has been a real pleasure doing business with you !  

As far as keeping my  word and showing my appreciation to my "special friend"  ! In addition to the half a million I promised you. I am a man of my word so  I decided to gift you with an all expense paid  first class cruise ship vacation  on the newly renovated  Titanic ll  . This generous gift is  meant to be a a tip  for your tireless moderation service  . I decided to just rent the whole ship ....all  just for you  !I sure hope you enjoy yourself and at some point I do hope you get to see the Submarine I just bought .

Your Pal Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

1 hour ago, heath row said:

dang, and just as you were starting to get your wank on to there Kenny, bummer.

I shudder to think what would have happened if I decided to end my discussion on the use of the guitar and decided to shift my focus to the benefits of utilizing a multi-timbrel  polyphonic drum sampler where each drum pad has sub divisions of different related beats and samples all synced to tempo triggered by each drum pad .

When it comes to the " W topic " I'm not so sure people could benefit or handle improving their strokes and musical expression using such an advanced yet simple to implement  polyphonic process xD

have a nice one

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz