​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 4:14 PM, craigb said:

Here's a riddle back at ya!

A guy finds himself imprisoned in a magical room; a ghostly figure hovers near him.  The figure tells him "There are two doors that exit this room. One leads to freedom, the other to an immediate and painful death!  Near each door is an orb that will answer any question you ask, however, while one always tells the truth, the other always lies.  If you are worthy, ask the right question and take the right action, your survival is assured!"  As soon as he finishes the last sentence, the figure disappears.

How do you ensure you'll choose the correct door?

Is this the door to the FSF?

Edited by Mesh

I must start of by saying this may or may not be true butt

Hellman's mayonnaise used to be made in England.  Back in 1912 the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars  for delivery in Mexico. Vera Cruise I believe. 

Mexico's largest import of  mayonnaise ever. The Titanic hit an iceberg in the north Atlantic and sank with all that  mayonnaise. 

It was so devastating to Mexico the date was declared a holiday and day of mourning which occurs annually on 5 may and is known as

Sinko De Mayo 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, bayoubill said:

My buns are grilled also

To what temperature? Do your buns have sesame seeds on them? Is the bun Buttered?   Really Bill all these unanswered questions ?

Is the cheddar cheese Sharp cheddar? 

Anyway hope you enjoyed your sloppy joe :D

12 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

To what temperature? Do your buns have sesame seeds on them? Is the bun Buttered?   Really Bill all these unanswered questions ?

1 - 350 degrees

2 - Wheat buns no seeds

3 - lightly from the butter used to cook the onions

4 - the Cheese was medium though I prefer sharp on Mexican dish with cilantro

44 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Oh...

I was guessing he accidentally sat on a hot bench while streaking.

My bad.